Thursday, May 15, 2008

More Blanket Photos!

Upon request, I am posting a few more photos of blankets I have made. These are from the early years, so they might not be the greatest looking! Just warning you! LOL




I made this blanket in 2003 for my nephew, Austin. I figured that since I made his sister one, I should probably make him one. Since he was older, I let him go through patterns with me and he picked all the colors out himself. It was a lot of fun!








I made this blanket in 2004 for my daughter. I loved the ripple pattern, but my gauge was WAY off. It was supposed to be a baby blanket, and it ended up fitting a twin size bed. LOL










I made this granny square blanket out of scrap yarn that I had laying around. I donated it to Project Linus in 2004. With all the scrap yarn I have right now, I could probably make 3 or 4 more!








I made this blanket in 2005 for a friend. I love how the ruffled edge turned out! It was my first time experimenting with borders, and I think it turned out nicely. :-)








I made this blanket in 2005 for the daughter of some friends. She was getting ready to have heart surgery. Her parents said she took this blanket to the hospital with her and had it on as soon as possible after surgery!
My own daughter is in the photo. Maddie loves to sit on the blankets when I'm trying to take photos. :-)




Ok, that's enough for this post. I'll post the rest in the next few days! Hopefully I'll have a new one finished by next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah I love that you got mine on here :) :) :)