Thursday, May 22, 2008

Birthday Boy

I tried and tried, but my camera just wouldn't take a good picture inside the cafeteria at my son's music program, so instead I am posting photos from Aubyn's 7th Birthday.



Here's Aubyn and Maddie on the way out the door to take Aubyn to school. Notice the container of brownie bites that Aubyn is taking to his class to celebrate his birthday. Also, the clothes he is wearing were a birthday present from my mom and dad.


Here's Aubyn waiting to open his pile of presents from my husband and I.
Notice the big smile on his face after seeing the Nintendo DS he has been asking us for since about a year and a half ago!



Here are all of Aubyn's friends enjoying some pizza at Peter Piper.

Here's Aubyn sitting in the middle of a large pile of presents from all of his friends. :-)


Aubyn's theme this year was soccer. He picked out his own invitations and insisted that I order a soccer cake.
Now, the candles on this cake were really cheap, and they weren't intended to be trick candles....but he had to blow and blow and blow to get them to go out! It was quite entertaining.
On a side note, the blanket I am making my step-neice (well, I consider her my neice, but I say step-neice just to clarify which neice she is) is almost finished. I have 4 out of the 7 rows joined, and I expect to finish it up in the next few days. It's looking really cute!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ahwww...tell Aubyn happy birthday for us! I feel like we haven't seen your children in forever!