Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Blanket Stress

Ok, so I've been working on a blanket for my step-neice for the past couple of months. It was supposed to be done for her birthday, which was May 9th, but with all the craziness lately it didn't get done. I got a one week extension on it, because she ended up being at her mom's the weekend of her birthday, so I was excited! And then I found out that she has a dance recital this weekend, so I actually won't see her until the weekend of May 31st! Yay me! The only problem is I want to make something to auction off at the golf invitational (read below!). I found a crochet pattern that I like and started to work on it, but after a couple of days of working on it, I think it's impossible to get it done in that amount of time. So I think my mom and I are going to tie a quilt or two instead. Either way, it's looking like my step-neice's blanket still may not get done by the new deadline, so wish me luck!

No comments: