Saturday, June 7, 2008

Watching the kids

Ok, so I'm in a blogging mood today...so many things to talk about this week apparently!

Yesterday my sister fell and hurt her knee, so my mom and I rushed over to her house to help her. I ended up bringing all the kids back to my house for the afternoon while my mom took my sister to urgent care to have her knee looked at. She ended up with no broken bones (thank goodness!), but she'll have to wear a brace and be on crutches for a little while. Anyways....while I had the kids over at my house, I broke out the camera and took some new shots of my baby nephew, my neice, and Maddie. I tried to convince Aubyn to get in the photos too, but he refused. Will he not humor me even once?
This is my baby nephew, Sawyer. He is the one I made the BABY blanket for in an earlier post. He's just learned how to sit up all by himself. What a big boy!
Here I am experimenting with the black and white setting on my camera. I don't know, there's just something about black and white photos that I like. I wish my own kids would pose so nicely for me! :-)

My daughter, Maddie is on the left, and my neice, Tatum is on the right. I can hardly believe Tatum is almost 9! Wasn't she just born yesterday?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten, it seems like just yesterday when your sister brought him to Abuelo's.

jellybean78 said...

I know! I could hardly believe it when I saw him!