Monday, October 6, 2008

Maddie's Birthday Bash!

On Saturday night we celebrated Maddie's birthday at Peter Piper Pizza. It ended up being a HUGE party, as we had 19 children show up. Everyone played some games, ate some pizza and had a blast!

Here's a picture of Maddie's cake and balloons. Maddie loves Dora the Explorer, and this is the second time she has had a Dora themed birthday. I tried to get her to choose someting else, but she wanted Dora, and in the end it was her party, so we let her do what she wanted.

While we were singing "Happy Birthday" Maddie just smiled and smiled. I think she was a little embarassed by all the attention, but she loved it too!

Every year I try to get a shot of the kids blowing out their candles. I have no idea why I love that shot so much, but I do. So here it is. LOL

Here is Maddie with a couple of her cousins and Aubyn. Amazingly enough, my sister arrived at the party BEFORE we did. Shocking, I know!


Maddie had so much fun opening her presents. Her friends and family spoiled her rotten and she ended up with some really nice things. She had so much fun at her party, and she can't wait for the next one!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

She looks like she had a great time...I am so glad!! She is so cute!