Friday, October 24, 2008

Ghetto Pool

Here in Arizona the weather stays warm (hot!) most of the year. It's the end of October and we're still getting days of 90 degree heat. So a few weeks ago I came home from work and the kids were out in the backyard with Scott playing in the water. Now right now, we're on a pretty tight budget, and playing in the water at our house usually means squirting each other with the hose or playing in the sprinklers. My children, however, have come up with what I like to call "The Ghetto Pool".

These bins are usually used to store all the outside toys. We keep them on the porch and for some reason the kids just love dumping everything out and filling them with water.



Aubyn and Maddie took turns with the hose.

I don't know what Aubyn needs the goggles for, since the water is only a foot and a half deep. LOL

I think we'll have to find a new water activity next year. The kids are definitely outgrowing their ghetto pools. :-)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Very cute and EXTREMELY creative! I love it!