Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First Day of School!

Aubyn started 2nd grade two weeks ago, and once again when I tried to take photos to commemorate the wonderful day, he didn't want to have anything to do with it. However, after school I had to walk in and pick up some volunteer work from his teacher, so while we were waiting for her to finish up with bus duty, I managed to get this photo of him by the door to his classroom. Apparently, being persistent sometimes works! :-)

I just can't believe my baby is going to preschool! Today was Maddie's very first day of preschool. She has been so excited all day! She kept asking me when it was going to be time to go. LOL


Here she is in front of her school. Doesn't she look so grown up?


Ok, that's it for now. I am going over to visit Dennis, Idalia and baby Max tonight, so hopefully I'll have some new photos to show off tomorrow! ;-)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

She looked so cute for her first day!